Hi. We’re excited to work with you. Please provide us with the following information so we can better accommodate your needs. Thank you!
How it works
If you are shipping at your own expense:
- If you are providing your own shipping label, proceed with shipping in your unit.
- If you would like ComputerCare to provide a shipping label, we will provide a quote for shipping on a per unit basis.
- After the service ticket is filled out, ship your unit to:
3350 Scott Blvd. #51
Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Once the unit arrives at our office, we will diagnose the unit and repair, or send an estimate, if needed.
- Once finished, we will ship the unit back. The customer is responsible for return shipping. You can provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label. If one is not included, then we will automatically bill you and ship it using our own. Please see pricing information below.
If you are using a ComputerCare-supplied shipping box:
- Fill out a service ticket using your contact name, email address and proper contact information.
- ComputerCare will send you a box with a return label in the box. The handling and box fee is $25 for each laptop sized box, and $50 for each monitor/desktop sized box. The actual shipping fees are shown below.
- Once the unit arrives at our location, we will diagnose the unit and repair, or send an estimate if needed.
- Once the unit is complete, we will ship the unit back to you.
- You will be responsible for all shipping charges and by selecting this option you will be billed by us automatically.
Our ground shipping rate throughout the US is $25 per laptop.
Here are our flat rate shipping charges within WA and CA for 2 day and overnight shipping for a laptop:
- Standard 2 Day, Signature Required – $45
- Standard Overnight, Signature Required: – $80
If you would like to ship 2 day or overnight outside of CA and WA or have a non-laptop device, please contact us for a quote.
Standard insurance includes coverage up to $100. If you request additional coverage, additional fees will apply.
How it works
Drop Off Instructions
- Please submit a service ticket before you drop off your device. Once you create a service ticket with us, you will receive an automated email confirmation that your ticket has been received and we are working on your request.
- Once arriving at the ComputerCare facilities located at 3350 Scott Blvd, #51, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Please be sure to wear a mask and if there is a customer being helped, please wait to enter the premises as we may only have one customer in the lobby at a time.
- Please do not drop off your device inside the original box or any other packaging. Please do not include any accessories (headphones, external hard drives, etc.) with your device.
- We will automatically repair your unit if it’s covered under warranty or send you an estimate if not.
- If you prefer to be called instead of emailed when your device is ready, please inform the Customer Service Representative at the time of drop off.
Pick Up Instructions
- Once your device is repaired we will send you a payment link, if applicable, to resolve your repair costs and an email or phone call to let you know that your device is ready for pickup.
- Upon picking up your device, please be sure to wear a mask and if there is a customer being helped, please wait to enter the premises as we may only have one customer in the lobby at a time.
- Please reference your work order number upon pick up and a Customer Service Representative will release your device.
How it works
- After submitting your service ticket, Customer Service will email you with a quote within 24 hours.
- After the quote is approved by you, we can schedule pickup of the unit.