What devices do you service?
- Apple devices that are currently supported
- We do not service units that Apple has deemed as a “Vintage” or “Obsolete” model (typically 2014 or older). Apple no longer supports these devices and no longer has parts available for repair.
- If you are unsure of your devices model year and repairability status or have other specific tech repair FAQs, please contact us with your serial number and we will be happy to check for you.
- Please note a device may be ineligible for a particular service if there is additional damage or has third-party (non-Apple) parts. For example, we cannot replace an iPhone battery with screen damage. Both repairs would be required.
- Lenovo Think Models that are no older than 5 years
- Toshiba devices that are in-warranty and no older than 5 years
- HP Business Models that are no older than 5 years
How long will diagnostics take?
- Diagnostic times vary from 2-4 hours depending on the issue.
- If a unit is received before 2 PM, we may be able to perform same day diagnostics.
How long will the repair take?
- The typical turnaround time for diagnostics+repairs is about 3-5 business days for all computers and 1-2 hours for select iPhones repairs.
- A device may be required to be sent to the manufacturer’s Repair Center and will have a turn around time of 5-7 business days.
- If you would like to have your device while we wait for the parts to arrive, please let us know at the time of drop off.
What should I do prior to bringing my device in for repair?
- We encourage all clients to backup their data prior to the repair, as there is always a chance of losing data when a device is serviced.
- For Apple iPhone devices, have your Apple ID password ready. Some repairs will require the Apple ID password to turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Apple provides pre-repair instructions here: How to get your iPhone ready for a repair. Please feel free to contact us if you still have Apple tech repair FAQs after watching the video.
- Apple watches must be unpaired from the phone prior to sending them in for service.
- Be sure to bring in any accessories that may be related to the issue.
- Please remove any cases or accessories.
Is my device damage covered by my warranty or a recall?
- We will diagnose your device and determine if it is qualified for warranty repair or recall.
- For issues covered by warranty or recall, we order the parts to fix the device right away.
- For any damage that is not covered by warranty, you will be contacted with an estimate of the repair costs for your approval before proceeding.