What devices do you service?
- Apple devices that are currently supported
- We do not service units that Apple has deemed as a “Vintage” or “Obsolete” model (typically 2014 or older). Apple no longer supports these devices and no longer has parts available for repair.
- If you are unsure of your devices model year and repairability status, please contact us with your serial number and we will be happy to check for you.
- Please note a device may be ineligible for a particular service if there is additional damage or has third-party (non-Apple) parts. For example, we cannot replace an iPhone battery with screen damage. Both repairs would be required.
- Lenovo Think Models that are no older than 5 years
- Toshiba devices that are in-warranty and no older than 5 years
- HP Business Models that are no older than 5 years
How long will diagnostics take?
- Diagnostic times vary from 2-4 hours depending on the issue.
- If a unit is received before 2 PM, we may be able to perform same day diagnostics.
How long will the repair take?
- The typical turnaround time for diagnostics+repairs is about 3-5 business days for all computers and 1-2 hours for select iPhones repairs.
- A device may be required to be sent to the manufacturer’s Repair Center and will have a turn around time of 5-7 business days.
- If you would like to have your device while we wait for the parts to arrive, please let us know at the time of drop off.
What should I do prior to bringing my device in for repair?
- We encourage all clients to backup their data prior to the repair, as there is always a chance of losing data when a device is serviced.
- For Apple iPhone devices, have your Apple ID password ready. Some repairs will require the Apple ID password to turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Apple provides pre-repair instructions here: How to get your iPhone ready for a repair.
- Apple watches must be unpaired from the phone prior to sending them in for service.
- Be sure to bring in any accessories that may be related to the issue.
- Please remove any cases or accessories.
Is my device damage covered by my warranty or a recall?
- We will diagnose your device and determine if it is qualified for warranty repair or recall.
- For issues covered by warranty or recall, we order the parts to fix the device right away.
- For any damage that is not covered by warranty, you will be contacted with an estimate of the repair costs for your approval before proceeding.