How it works
If you are shipping at your own expense:
- If you are providing your own shipping label, proceed with shipping in your unit.
- If you would like ComputerCare to provide a shipping label, we will provide a quote for shipping on a per unit basis.
- After the service ticket is filled out, ship your unit to:
3350 Scott Blvd. #51
Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Once the unit arrives at our office, we will diagnose the unit and repair, or send an estimate, if needed.
- Once finished, we will ship the unit back. The customer is responsible for return shipping. You can provide us with a pre-paid return shipping label. If one is not included, then we will automatically bill you and ship it using our own. Please see pricing information below.
If you are using a ComputerCare-supplied shipping box:
- Fill out a service ticket using your contact name, email address and proper contact information.
- ComputerCare will send you a box with a return label in the box. The handling and box fee is $25 for each laptop sized box, and $50 for each monitor/desktop sized box. The actual shipping fees are shown below.
- Once the unit arrives at our location, we will diagnose the unit and repair, or send an estimate if needed.
- Once the unit is complete, we will ship the unit back to you.
- You will be responsible for all shipping charges and by selecting this option you will be billed by us automatically.
Our ground shipping rate throughout the US is $25 per laptop.
Here are our flat rate shipping charges within WA and CA for 2 day and overnight shipping for a laptop:
- Standard 2 Day, Signature Required – $45
- Standard Overnight, Signature Required: – $80
If you would like to ship 2 day or overnight outside of CA and WA or have a non-laptop device, please contact us for a quote.
Standard insurance includes coverage up to $100. If you request additional coverage, additional fees will apply.
How it works
Drop Off Instructions
- Please submit a service ticket before you drop off your device. Once you create a service ticket with us, you will receive an automated email confirmation that your ticket has been received and we are working on your request.
- Once arriving at the ComputerCare facilities located at 3350 Scott Blvd, #51, Santa Clara, CA 95054. Please be sure to wear a mask and if there is a customer being helped, please wait to enter the premises as we may only have one customer in the lobby at a time.
- Please do not drop off your device inside the original box or any other packaging. Please do not include any accessories (headphones, external hard drives, etc.) with your device.
- We will automatically repair your unit if it’s covered under warranty or send you an estimate if not.
- If you prefer to be called instead of emailed when your device is ready, please inform the Customer Service Representative at the time of drop off.
Pick Up Instructions
- Once your device is repaired we will send you a payment link, if applicable, to resolve your repair costs and an email or phone call to let you know that your device is ready for pickup.
- Upon picking up your device, please be sure to wear a mask and if there is a customer being helped, please wait to enter the premises as we may only have one customer in the lobby at a time.
- Please reference your work order number upon pick up and a Customer Service Representative will release your device.
How it works
- After submitting your service ticket, Customer Service will email you with a quote within 24 hours.
- After the quote is approved by you, we can schedule pickup of the unit.